Title: Service Coordinator
NAC is in need of a Service Coordinator for our growing business. The Service Coordinator is responsible for driving service requests and small projects safely from start to successful finish while achieving quality results.
NAC is an industry leader in the installation & service of mechanical, electrical and technology systems located in the Twin Cities. We provide innovative construction and service solutions for medium and large-scale commercial projects. NAC is built on integrity and with our customer-first model, delivers commitment and a strong partnership with each customer. NAC offers 24/7 Service and Preventative Maintenance for mechanical, electrical, and building technology equipment and systems; as well as construction; engineering, design and estimation; controls and system integration; and fabrication. With our many capabilities, more than 30 years of experience, and proven success, NAC is the single-source mechanical contractor customers trust and rely on. Our growth and expanding disciplines make NAC a very exciting place to work while offering endless career opportunities for the motivated people on our team.
Service Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Prompt and courteous response to customer calls.
- Create electronic work orders and correctly identify urgency and priority of service calls.
- Schedule appropriate service technicians, keep the electronic dispatch board current, monitor service calls and track progress.
- Know the status of incomplete service calls, have a general overview of the work that has been performed and when the call can be rescheduled for completion.
- Communicate clearly with technicians, department managers, and sales staff.
- Create purchase orders for service technicians, sales staff, or project managers.
- Coordinate equipment, tool deliveries or subcontractors as required.
- Accurate and professional billing of work orders, verifying proper and complete costs.
- Assist sales staff and service technicians in quoting to customers by recognizing opportunities, gathering information regarding parts, and pricing; prepare quotes, obtain permits, track warranty returns.
Service Coordinator requirements include:
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to be organized and effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Detail-oriented and will follow tasks through to completion.
- Knowledge of the mechanical and electrical trades is a plus, but not required. Entry level with education in the industry is acceptable.
NAC is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefit package which includes: employee health, dental and flexible spending plans, 401(k) with employer match and generous company profit sharing. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated person. Fill out the form.