- TOOLBOX TALKS
- New Employees: Sign up for the weekly toolbox talks
- You will get weekly toolbox talks emailed to your NAC email address. Foremen, review these toolbox talks to your crews. Discuss safety for your job-site too. If you have a large group or an employee who does not receive NAC emails, you can sign them in on the “Group Sign-In” button on the email.
- ADDITIONAL TRAINING
- Log on to the Employee Website. There will be additional training available for high-hazard situations that may contribute to Serious Injuries and Fatalities (SIFs), such as Fall Protection, Confined Space Entry, Scissor Lift/Aerial Lifts, and Forklifts Certification. To request access to training, contact NAC Safety.
Here at NAC, we are dedicated to providing you with a safe and healthy work environment. We don’t want safety to just be a sticker on your hard hat. We have developed a variety of safety tools to help you address hazards on your job, so you can work efficiently and safely.
LOGGING IN: Please login with your NAC email to access safety training, and other employee documents.
- New Hires: Please email [email protected] to request access. You will find many helpful resources on the employee website.
- Trouble logging on? Click “lost your password?” to create your unique password. If you have trouble logging in, or are newly hired, please contact NAC Safety.
ORDER NAC GEAR: https://www.jensoncreative.com/nac
For NAC Employees Only:
COVID-19: Updated CDC Guidance: 08/11/2022
Example (Jane Doe, SSN xxx-66-5555): User ID = JDOE | Password: 5555JD | Document Pass: 665555