Share the challenge of working with a fast paced distribution team at NAC Mechanical and Electrical Services. NAC is an industry leading mechanical, electrical, and building technologies contractor located in the Twin Cities. Our warehouse and delivery divisions are seeking efficient and safe professionals to support our growing company. Our growth and team make NAC a very exciting place to work.
Primary Responsibilities of the Driver/Warehouse Position:
- Provide support to personnel in the field with complete and timely deliveries to job sites.
- Provide support to personnel in the field with complete and efficient material pick-ups and deliveries from job sites.
- Work well with the fleet team to assure complete delivery loads.
- Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain professional, courteous relationships with field personnel.
Requirements for the Driver/Warehouse Position:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Valid driver’s license, excellent driving record, ability to read maps.
- Without assistance, be able to lift 40-50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Be proficient in the English language (verbal and written).
- Ability to operate a forklift and basic hand/power tools.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures and environments.
- Previous driving, material handling, warehousing, and personal computer skills are plus.
NAC is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefit package including employee health and dental insurance, flexible spending plan, 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated person.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to ASAP!